Friday, February 29, 2008

trip to da Apple

Welp, mr. obbs just wanted to check in before a loooong weekend. Not in length, but it promises to include quite a bit of activity. I just bought an e-ticket from Greyhound buses for a roundtrip jounrey to NYC this weekend! Mr. obbs in the big apple...

Last time I was there was during the summer. I met a buddy, the Kressticle there as his ship which he was spending the summer on was in port, and then also met up with doey and found a bar serving $9 pitchers of PBR... needless to say it was a fun time. Not such a fun time for one of Kress' shipmates tho, who ended up hurling onto the wooden floor, which-- though I didn't know at the time-- splattered all over my shoes and bag. The next day I had some mighty stanky shoes (I just noticed that I'm also wearing them right now.)

So anyways, I'll actually meet up with BOTH doey and Kress THIS weekend too!! What are the chances!! Tomorrow, I guess all of hoboken celebrates St. Patrick's Day. Granted, its a week or so early... but why the f not!? I'm also gon spend some time seein some cousins who work/go to school down dere.

Should be a good time.

No time for mp3s today, as I'm at work... buuuut here's a fly music vid. No booy shakin ho's... just sexy models suckin on ice.



-- obbs

No comments: