Friday, February 15, 2008

Pluckin' Daisies


Mr. Obbs here checkin in on a Friday evening. Of course Valentine's Day was yesterday, a day to spend money and time with the object of your affection. I spent the day with my coworkers and then came home for a romantic dinner of slimfast and a raisin bagel.

Ended up goin to harvard square where i met up with emirry, dapa, and joe mac. Apparently, Harvard throws these parties like 2wice a month where they provide beer, munchies and all dat stuff for their socially awkward students. I was in heaven! Free Papa John's, free keg of Blue Moon, free Fritos Scoops!! I'm not positive... but Joe Mac may or may not have relieved himself in one of the hallways. I chose to instead go into some random janitor closet and piss into a sink.

You'd think that Harvard of all places would at least have better directions in their hallways for the closest lavatory...

Anyways, woke up still drunk today for work... unshowered and smelling horribly I made it through the day.
Anyways, in the spirit of V-Day, QN5 created a 6-song EP which they released exclusively through online mp3 retailers. They called it Baby Blue for Pink. I'd put up an mp3 for download, but honestly, these guys are some of the only artists who I REALLY support. They deserve your 99 cents people. 5.94 isn't too much to ask for some good music.
Judge for yourself. PackFM has an awesome track on the EP called "Pluckin Daisies." Deacon the Villain (see my blog bout him...) made the beat and also sings the hook (which the director oddly chose to morph and distort in the video... hmm) and they are both fly as shit.

PackFM - Pluckin Daisies (prod. by Deacon)

"I wonder what this flower would say if it could talk... besides ow..."

Check out www.qn5.com

-- obbs


No comments: