Thursday, January 10, 2008

ooooh the american dream


wattup errybuddy.

Had quite an eventful tuesday night. Played some basketball with my company league (sounds like i'm forty..) and anyways, after winning on a near-midcourt last second shot, started to walk to the T. Got that queasy feeling... got to the loading platform and realized i had to hurl. Aimed for the tracks and let it rip. This dude sitting on a bench didn't seem to mind too much. Anyways, I was feeling better, so I got on the next T and took it one stop, where i had to transfer. While waiting for the next T, I puked again into a trashcan. More spectators this time, which was cool. Felt better, so I got on the next T. Took it one stop, when i realized i had to get off. Puked into another can of trash. Decided i could no longer take the subway home... luckily i was only about 3 or 4 miles from home. Started walking. Came upon a CVS open 24hrs! Quickly bought a Sprite and asked where the Pepto was. Upstairs!? Gad damn. Grabbed some and asked how to get to the checkout. Take the elevator... I wasn't gonna make it. The elevator door opens, I throw up in my mouth, and spit it down opening between the door and floor, dropping some spew down the elevator shaft. Quicky paid for my goods, put em in a bag and headed for the closest T stop. Took some pepto, chugged some Sprite. Got on the T. Do not mix pepto and sprite. Just makes for an extra frothy mixture. Anyways, at least I had that CVS bag... as I could sit in the back of the T and puke at will. Got off, disposed of the bag, threw up one of more times, then went to bed. Got up 5 or 6 times during the night to hurl. Good stuff. Anyways, I'm just now getting over it. Took some time off werk and such.

Anyways, I've been listenin to this new R&B guy a lot lately. The-Dream. He wrote Umbrella for Rihanna (not a fan of her, or the song really) and also Bed by J.Holiday (i like that song actually). He claims to have written Umbrella in 12 minutes. Not too shabby. Anyways, he's got a solo album and a remix of his first single "Shawty is a 10" with the greatest, R. Kelly, so he's off to a good start in my book. Check out this jam bout clubbin and havin some dude's chick grindin all up on you. I hate that, but have learned to deal.

The-Dream: I Luv your Girl

Also, gotta shoutout CunninLynguists. Big fan of these guys, and they just finished their first music vid. After 4 albums and 2 mixtapes, here is the video for "K.K.K.Y." off of their new album "Dirty Acres." Check it out people.


No comments: