Saturday, January 3, 2009

KG get angwy!

First off, watch this video.



How ridiculous is that! KG is furious, and rightfully so. Now, I have been a referee before and totally understand how thankless that job is... but if I had been playing, I woulda said some pretty bad shit to this crew. I'm sure Garnett wasn't exactly censoring himself either.

This game was on while my trivia team was REPEATING as champion at a local bar. A 1 point victory for $40 off our bill. Not bad.

Hope all is well, fans. Peep this old school Eric B and Rakim track. Rakim is known as one of the greatest emcees of all time. Not necessarily for what he says, but how he says it.

This video (though they spliced out the chicks in bikinis) was on an old VHS i had growing up -- NBA Jam Session. It was an amazing collection of highlights and bloopers from the games greatest set to old school hiphop. I love basketball.

-- obbs



and just in case you were wondering, Rakim is still at it-- rhymin with some other names you're probably more familiar with... it's pretty sick when the beat drops out. Acapella rappin always seems more profound.

The intro of Premier makin the beat is pretty cool too.



Also, Kanye does not belong here. And, as one of my coworkers said after watching this, "needs to get his head out of his ass."

adios!

No comments: