Wednesday, January 28, 2009

joined the cult


Yep. I never thought I'd do it... but I got an iPod. Not content with just an iPod tho, I went with the iTouch. A coworker was selling his and sold it for DIRT CHEAP.

I was anti-iPod from the start... didn't like it. Didn't like how Dr. Dre's songs were categorized differently than Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg. I'm picky.

But my iTouch is amazing. Wi-fi internet. 8 gigs of music (I had to go through my 100 gigs or something and pare it down-- survival of the fittest!). What else could you want in your palm? Don't answer that.

I'm listening right now and have been lovin a mix of James Taylor, Nate Dogg, Suga Free, and now Mr. SOS. Glorious! After work I'ma buy a cable so i can bump this through my audio receiver in ma living room. Booyah.

This weekend is shapin up to be a good one. Got some close college budz comin into the Bean. Seeing Harvard vs. Princeton in basketball (EPIC rivalry!!), then the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Let's root for the Cards. My bro rocks the season tix to them and I saw a game this year. UPSET CITY!!

sorry this writing sucks. I am constantly in a rush it seems...

-- obbs

No comments: