Monday, February 9, 2009

hatin on the club

yo yo yooooo!

mr. obbs checkin in workin the late shift for some extra monayyyy.

Things are going splendidly. Went to a Bruins game with the girlf on Sattaday. Then hit up a local club at night for some shenanigans. This place was PACKED with bro-doods! and lots of Yah-Doods too!

We waited about 25 mins to get in. Had a few drinks, then decided to go downstairs to the dance club part. That was another line. Took about 45 mins.

Once downstairs, we danced and drank some more. I saw some of my coworkers. Then this one dude who had to have been blackout went barreling through the place pushing people. I got pretty pissed at that and shoved him back. He turned around and there were almost fisticuffs. But my lady calmed things down by saying she pushed me into him or something... iunno. I don't remember her stepping in and don't like the idea of a lady breaking up my fight... but wateva.

I still managed a decent time, but i was hatin on the club for a bit.

Which segways RIGHT into this new jam I can't get out of my dome!

It's Rihanna (who I am NOT a fan of usually) but i am a BIG fan of The-Dream as any blogreader should know. Ri-RI even looks pretty smokin in the pic on this vid...



The-Dream knows how to write a damn catchy hook. This time he uses a "whyyiyiya" harmony that reminds me of something outta the 50's. Like Del Shannon's "Runaway" almost...

In other big news, I'm gettin into some event on Weds where I get to meet some of the Bruins! It's some wine and dine for season ticket holders... and my girlf gets to bring a +1 since our company has about 6 season tickets. Oh the fringe benefits!

adios!

-- obbs

No comments: