Wednesday, December 3, 2008

raisin arizona



Welp, I had an awesome thanksgiving. Food, friends, family, and football. And a nappie on a couch. All that eating really took it outta me... phew.

Then on Saturday, since all my cousins were still in town, we threw an ugly sweater party. It. Was. Epic. People really got into the spirit of it which just made it all the more fun. Showing up at a bar all dressed like fools is something I hope to do more often. Read my entry detailing the pirate pub crawl for more thoughts on THAT.

BUT! The big news is that tomorrow I am flying out to Arizona to see my brother and his fianceƩ! And their doggies. I have not been out there yet... and they've been there for... a little over 2 years. I had to do some mental math there.

It'll be cool. He has season tickets to the Cardinals, so we're gonna tailgate and see them destroy the St. Louis Rams. Not sure what else, but i don't leave until Tuesday the 9th, so that's a pretty solid stay.

That's about it for now. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Until then, check out this hilariously sexist badger!!



-- obbs

No comments: