Saturday, December 20, 2008

winter whites


Obbs checking in from behind the desk. All this holiday shopping has hit the wallet a bit, so I need to do some overtime shifts here and there to gimme dat cash flow, yaknow.

Last nite me and the ladyyyy checked out the Boston Ballet's production of The Nutcracker. It was at the Opera House and was gorrrrrgeous. What a spectacle. I'm usually not one for ballet, but I was very impressed by the dancers and the set design and the whole production. Well done, Boston Ballet. To make things even nicer, we got 'student' tickets for only 20 bones... and our seats were 20 rows away from the stage!! Nuts!

Boston is covered in snow rite now. It started last night and we've gotten 5 inches or so. It's cold... but the first snowfall is always kind of magical. By February I probably will be cursing it... but what the hell.

This evening I hope to spend some time with my cousins and the girlf. Should be a solid evening.

All for now. Enjoy yet another amazing R. Kelly remix. Beyoncé did the original, but as expected when the King of R&B jumps on your song, is outdone on the remix.

R. really sings on this one. And gives the women out there some real talk.



have a good day fans!

-- obbs

No comments: