Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I DID IT!! UNBELIEVABLE!


It's official! The gospel of obbs has reached the White house!

You see, I keep my ear to the streets, people. So when I was checking the news this morning, I noticed that, due to my blog on Septemeber 11th, George W. Bush decided to give one of his 14 Presidential pardons to the one and only John Forté.

I was pretty humbled and amazed at the news, as presidential pardons in general seem like such bullshit to me... but I suppose as long as no murderers or rapists are getting released it's okkkkk... hmm.

Anyways, for more info, I'd recommend giving this lil rundown a read: MTV News

It's cool how Carly Simon and her son with James Taylor went to bat for Mr. Forté.

So that's pretty dope.

In other news, I can't wait for Thanksgiving.

Oh, I also went to a concert a week or so ago. Hellogoodbye. I used to play them a lot in college on the radio show I had with my friends. So to see them (only $15 too) was pretty cool.

Check out this vid, and have a Happy Turkey Day!

-- obbs

No comments: