Saturday, November 1, 2008

FCC won't let me be


Hello fans.

I got an unsettling email the other day.

Blogger has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), that certain content in your blog infringes upon the copyrights of others. The URL(s) of the allegedly infringing post(s) may be found at the end of this message.


It went on a little while longer saying they'd deleted my post. Apparently someone didn't like me giving away Phil Collins tracks!! lol.

Anyways, a few days laterrrrr I got an email from Facebook.

We have removed your video entitled "Owner of a Lonely Heart" uploaded at 8:34pm July 1st, 2008. We did this because we learned that your video might include copyrighted material owned by a third party, such as a video clip or background audio.


Damn!

Ok, so I used some footage from a Bonnie Raitt concert in my video... gimme a break. And think of allll the amature videos that use music in the background! Come on Mark Zuckerberg... quit bein such a d-bag.

In copyright infringement-free news, i went on a pub crawl the other day for a friend's birfday and it was friggin awesome. The only rule she had was that we had to dress as pirates. First of all, I love gettin dressed up. Secondly, I like dressing up with other people. So it was a blast and everyone at the bars were nice and inquisitive. It was like we got to celebrate Halloween a week early!

And who doesn't love Halloween?

Sorry for the brevity... but i gotta go buy some clothes.

Peep out this amazing Scarface track for some music. It's off his album "The Fix" -- one of the best rap albums I've heard in a long time. Every track is damn good. You probably know of Scarface from the song "Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangster" by the Geto Boys. He is 1/3 of that group. 'Member dat.

What Can I Do? - Scarface/Kelly Price

Gimme a comment if you want the mp3 -- for future reference. Don't want mr. obbs to hafta pay any fines to the RIAA!

-- obbs

No comments: