Tuesday, September 23, 2008

love lockdown


Sorry for the absence.

not having internet at home has been a fairly interesting time actually. I don't do anything too interesting instead... I work more. I worked 22 extra hours at work over the last 2 weeks... so I guess that's good money.

I watch tv. I go to bed at a better time. That's bout it.

Anywhoo, I also find myself missing out on a lot of new music. So when Tonedeff dropped his "re-imagination" of the new track Kanye premiered at the VMA's, I still had yet to hear any of the buzz about Mr. West's latest offering.

'Ye was going into uncharted territory for himself by debuting his all-sung track. He went into it using the beat-to-deaf autotune effect, however. But anyways, it's pretty cool, though the crowd acts as if they don't know whether to applaud or not...



Interesting.

I think Tone does it a lil better tho. Pretty much tosses everything out but the drums really... maybe I haven't compared them enough, but I can't get thru the kanye version. He also added a pretty nuts verse at the end. Check it out.

Tonedeff - Warden (Love Lockdown rmx)

The Chew Fu remix is pretty awesome too... more for the dancefloor perhaps?

Tonedeff - Warden (Chew Fu house rmx)

Other than that, not much goin on. Workin and clubbin... got some friends comin to town this weekend... should be frickin SHWEET!

keep yo stick on the ice.
-- obbs

No comments: