Friday, July 25, 2008

WE'LL DO IT LIVE! FUCK IT

obbs checking in from his work computer once again... slowly drifting off into insanity while his peers are all out enjoying their Friday evenings.

The only thing that's gettin me through right now is my discovery of the Bill O'Reilly clip where he flips his shit. Nothing further needs to be said. Just watch.



I hate this man so much.

Anyways, Colbert had his take on it.



In related news, there's another clip of Chris Berman floating around where he just goes off. This is a dude I thought was always just a chill funny guy. So it was a tad shocking to see him so pissed. Funny though.




And here's my boyeeeee Danny Marino losin it a little. Surprising after the grace-under-pressure he displayed during his career, and most notably during Ace Ventura.



I almost forgot... this one goes out to all the kids who got called 'fat' or maybe dropped a pass in the town pickup football game. Coach Mike Gundy from Oklahoma has a spot for you on his football team.



ok thats all for now. I will likely continue watching television personalities fuckup on YouTube for the next hour.

I have some college frands in town tonite. So that will be fun I hope.

-- obbs

No comments: