Tuesday, July 29, 2008

tweekin'


Some important things of the past week:

-- Still working til 9 every night. My day is a total waste. I sleep til 1030. Eat. Go to work. Go home. Watch tv. go to bed. I had originally thought I could get up early and go workout or something... but nope. Not motivated enough! meh!

-- Nelly was named a model for Sean John underwear. Deservedly so!

-- Housemate michele moved out. Upsetting! It was cool havin her around cuz she was a super fly chick in mr. obbs' book. She had a pretty shitty job though, so I don't blame her for peacin out. She will be missed.

-- Ricky Ross had his past exposed by The Smoking Gun. Apparently he used to work as a Correctional Officer at a prison-- thus blowing his whole fabricatd persona as a huge drug runner out of the water. I don't really care... I guess I just wish MC's wouldn't put so much emphasis on building up their personas instead of their skills.

-- I watched the clip of Bill O'Reilly flipping out.

-- I began looking for a new apartment. It's about as fun as a vasectomy.

-- I learned that CunninLynguists will be playin Boston Oct 15th. It will be epic.

-- I just saw Lil Wayne's video for "A Milli" and it makes me angry at America that this man sold a million copies of his album in a week.

I think that's about it.

OH! and today I laughed so hard at work that i actually cried. I watched this video. It's a remix to the Bill O'Reilly clip I cried at a day or so ago.



One more thing. I have been watchin the Daily Show and was VERYYYY surprised to see DJ Quik's name dropped on the air in a "Rapper or Republican?" segment. THe dude gets no love on MTV or tv for that matter, so to see his mug on The Daily Show really warmed my heart! Enjoy his music!

DJ Quik - Summer Breeze remix

This song is PERFECT for the summertime!! Listen to it!

2nd II None - Princess

A beautiful song DJ Quik produced. Sing it to your loved one please. James DeBarge provides the glorious falsetto.

adios music lovers!
-- obbs

No comments: