Thursday, March 12, 2009

fings




let's see what i done did the last few weeks.

1. Got free luxury box tix to Starbury's first game with the C's. Celtic great Jojo White stopped by our box too and I got my pic wid him. Sik.

2. Attended the funeral of my uncle. Very sad. However, it was held at Philips Exeter and was really well done. Some of the speeches his peers gave were amazing. Them being English teachers definitely helped in that area. They told some funny stories of tricks he'd pull. For instance, one semester all professors had to branch out and teach a group of students a skill. Uncle George picked "wood-harvesting." He got the school to buy a bunch of chainsaws, gave them to the kids to use, had them cut down a bunch of trees, split them, and stack them outside his house.

3. Finally gotten my mouth healthy. I had to go BACK to the dentist and get MORE drugggz. But now I can eat. I'm happy.

4. Led my team to my 3rd company championship game. It's in a few hours. It'll be a close one.

5. Oh and this past weekend some of my best friends and I went down to Hoboken, NJ to celebrate their St. Patty's Day. I'm not sure why they celebrate a week or so before everyone else... but it's a drunken day of fun. Who knows, it may even be the last one they have.

That's about it for now.

Tonite is bball. Tomorrow i'ma see some live muzack. Then Boston's St. Patty's Day in Southie on Sunday.

Speakin of muzack.. I've been watching a lot of videos of this dude Ryan Leslie lately. He's friggin dope. Graduated from Harvard at 17 or something.

He makes real hi-quality vids of him creating his songs. I find them very interesting.

peep this one!



"Addiction" is also good, as is "Gibberish."


All for now.

-- obbs

Also, I think this video is awesome just cuz it shows you how accessible Ryan is tryin to be for his fans.


Dinner at Scala's from Ryan Leslie on Vimeo.

No comments: