Tuesday, March 17, 2009

conker

wON ANOTHER bball championship WHAT WHAT!!

First time company League CHAMPION!!

I am happy. Some people make a huuuuuge deal about it tho.

It's similar to bragging about highschool. I am proud of what I did in highschool, sure. But do I still wear my letterman's jacket? Hmm no. It's highschool. Come on people. Always funny/pathetic when you see a grown-ass man wearing stuff like that, however.

Just a lil stream of consciousness while I wait to enter NEXT season's company league DRAFT and jam to "Feel Me Flow" by Naughty by Nature. I am a team captain this time around. It's nervewracking! What if I pick a bad team... there will be no one to blame but MEEEEE.

I'm sure it'll be fine.

Weather is gettin decently nice out... I love spring. LOVE it. Anything is better after 5 months or so of winter. YEEESH.

ALL FOR NOW!!

Peep the NBN vid. Treach was/is a monsta on the mic.

REMINDS ME OF SUMMER!!

No comments: