Wednesday, April 2, 2008

lissenup



attention fans. I think, after some soul-searching (read: i read over my last blog and bored myself) that this blog needs... a direction.

That is why, starting... this blog or next... I will try to focus on one thing and dissect it as i see fit. I have a lot of time on my hands to simply think. I see people on the subway on the way to work... and I think. I don't have an iPod to blow out my eardrums (seriously, my cousin thinks she has some hearing loss cuz of that dang machine) so I can devote all the time of my commute to A) the song that's currently already playing in my head and B)judging the people around me, which (i believe) I am REALLY good at.

Like yesterday, I was on the T and this dude, all tatted up and stuff, was just chillin mindin his own business, then his cell went off. And guess what. His ringtone was "It's Britney, bitch." I was like "waaaaaahhH!?" Hilarious.

So there you have it. A new chapter in mr. obbs blog. Brace yoself fools.

-- mr. obbs

No comments: